is a platform that support a new software development paradigm. Developers use Plugdo™
IOP Framework (integration Oriented Programming)
to improve the development cycle, ensure the application quality, and make easy the creation of complex solutions. IT use Plugdo™
Stack to automate the CI & CD,
to manage the cloud, to create template distribution of the solutions, to automate the monitoring tool dependencies, to manage the code repositories,
and more. Students, Startup, Micro Company and Enterprise use Plugdo™
coding to create faster Proof of Concepts Components, to create web solutions
using the browser, also to configure and execute the stack operations.
Thank you for using Plugdo™. This privacy notice explains how Plugdo™ collects, uses, processes, discloses, retains, and protects personal information i)
when we provide Services to you; and ii) when we process personal information at your instruction that may be included as part of the Content which you
view, upload, download or otherwise appears on our Services.
- When this privacy notice refers to “plugdo™”, “us”, “we” or “our”, it refers to Digital Prime International, S.A. (a Panamanian corporation)
- Plugdo™ is committed to protecting the privacy of all individuals who:
- visit any of its websites or mobile sites, including plugdo.com, including all subdomains, present and future (the “Website”);
- use any of its Services including Plugdo IOP (Open Source Version), Plugdo Coding, Plugdo Stack, the Plugdo™ Shop and other Plugdo™
products and services made available from time to time (the "Platforms").
- We call the Website, the Applications, the Platforms together the "Services".
- To make this notice easier to read, any applicable Plugdo™ terms of service are referred to as the “Terms”. If you see an undefined term
in this Privacy Notice, it has the same definition as in our Terms.
- You are responsible for regularly reviewing the most current version of this Agreement, which is published at: http://www.plugdo.com/terms,
though we will notify you of any changes that, in our sole discretion, materially impact this Agreement. Continued use of the Self-Serve Services
after any such changes have been made will constitute your consent to such changes. When we change this Agreement, we will update the “Last Modified”
Privacy and Restrictions on Use
- You agree that you will protect the privacy and legal rights of the end users of your workspaces or other content stored or managed via the
Service. You must provide legally adequate privacy notice and protection for such end users.
- You agree that you are responsible for your own conduct while accessing or using the Service and for any consequences thereof. You agree to
use the Service only for purposes that are legal, proper and in accordance with these Terms and any applicable laws or regulations. By way of example,
and not as a limitation, you may not and may not allow any third party to:
- Send, upload, distribute or disseminate or offer to do the same with respect to any unlawful, defamatory, harassing, abusive, fraudulent,
obscene, or otherwise objectionable content;
- Distribute viruses, worms, defects, Trojan horses, corrupted files, hoaxes, or any other items of a destructive or deceptive nature;
- Impersonate another person (via the use of an email address or otherwise) or otherwise misrepresent yourself or the source of any content;
- Upload, post, transmit or otherwise make available through the Service any content that infringes any patent, trademark, copyright, trade
secret or other proprietary right of any party, unless you are the owner of such rights or have the permission of the owner to post such content;
- Download any content posted by another user that you know, or reasonably should know, that cannot be legally distributed in such manner;
- Submit content that falsely expresses or implies that such content is sponsored or endorsed by Plugdo™;
- Use the Service to violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others;
- Promote or encourage illegal activity;
- Interfere with other users' enjoyment of the Service;
- Exploit the Service for any unauthorized commercial purpose;
- Exploit the Service for any unauthorized commercial purpose;
- Modify, adapt, translate, or reverse engineer any portion of the Service;
- Remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices contained in or on the Service or any content posted thereon;
- Reformat or frame any portion of the web pages that are part of the Service's administration display;
- Use the Service in connection with illegal peer-to-peer file sharing;
- Display any content on the Service that contains any hate-related or violent content or contains any other material, products or
services that violate or encourage conduct that would violate any criminal laws, any other applicable laws, or any third party rights;
- Use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application, or other device to retrieve or index any portion of the Service or the
content posted thereon or to collect information about its users for any unauthorized purpose;
- Create user accounts by automated means or under false or fraudulent pretenses; or
- Use the Service, or any interfaces provided with the Service, to access any Plugdo™ product or service in a manner that violates the
Terms or other terms and conditions for use of such Plugdo™ product or service.
- We reserve the right to reclaim usernames on behalf of businesses or individuals that hold legal claim or trademark to those usernames.
Accounts using business names and/or logos that may be considered misleading to others may be permanently suspended. We also reserve the
right to reclaim usernames using Plugdo™ trademarks or usernames that violate the Plugdo™ Trademark Guidelines (the “Trademark Guidelines”),
which are hereby incorporated into these Terms by reference.
Username Squatting. You may not and may not allow any third party to engage in username squatting. Accounts that are inactive for more than
six months may be terminated at our discretion and without further notice. We take into account several factors when determining what
conduct is considered to be username squatting including, without limitation:
- The number of accounts created
- Creating accounts for the purpose of preventing others from using those account names
- Creating accounts for the purpose of selling those accounts
- Selling Usernames. You may not and may not allow any third party to buy or sell usernames.
- You may create or upload User-Generated Content while using the Service. You are solely responsible for the content of, and for any
harm resulting from, any User-Generated Content that you post, upload, link to or otherwise make available via the Service, regardless
of the form of that Content. We are not responsible for any public display or misuse of your User-Generated Content.
- We do not pre-screen User-Generated Content, but we have the right (though not the obligation) to refuse or remove any User-Generated
Content that, in our sole discretion, violates any Plugdo™ terms or policies.
- You retain ownership of and responsibility for Your Content. If you're posting anything you did not create yourself or do not own the
rights to, you agree that you are responsible for any Content you post; that you will only submit Content that you have the right to
post; and that you will fully comply with any third party licenses relating to Content you post.
Fees and payments
- Our pricing and payment terms are available at plugdo.com/pricing. If you agree to a subscription price, that will remain your price
for the duration of the payment term; however, prices are subject to change at the end of a payment term.
- Upgrades, downgrades and changes. We will immediately bill you when you upgrade from the free plan (Open Source version) to any paying plan.
- If you change from a monthly billing plan to a yearly billing plan, Plugdo™ will bill you for a full year at the next monthly billing date.
- If you upgrade to a higher level of service, we will bill you for the upgraded plan immediately.
- You may change your level of service at any time by choosing a plan option or going into your Billing settings. If you choose to downgrade
your Account, you may lose access to Content, features, or capacity of your Account.
- Subject to the Terms, the Service is provided to you without charge up to certain limits. Usage over this limit may require you to purchase
additional resources or services. The pricing for additional resources and services can be found on this website.
- For all purchased resources and services, including with limitation any purchased Applications Plugdo™ will charge your credit card on a
monthly basis or at the interval indicated in Plugdo™ fees and payment policies, if different. Plugdo™ may change its fees and payment
policies by notifying you at least fifteen (15) days before the beginning of the billing cycle in which such change will take effect.
Late payments will bear interest at the rate of 1.5% per month (or the highest rate permitted by law, if less). All fees are non-refundable
and exclusive of applicable taxes. You are responsible for paying all taxes and government charges, and all reasonable expenses and attorney’s
fees Plugdo™ incurs collecting late amounts. You acknowledge and agree that any credit card and related billing and payment information that
you provide to Plugdo™ may be shared by Plugdo™ with companies who work on plugdo's behalf, such as payment processors and/or credit agencies,
solely for the purposes of checking credit, effecting payment to plugdo and servicing your account. Plugdo™ may also provide information in
response to valid legal process, such as subpoenas, search warrants and court orders, or to establish or exercise its legal rights or defend
against legal claims. Plugdo™ shall not be liable for any use or disclosure of such information by such third parties. Plugdo™ reserves the
right to disable your access to the Service for any late payments. Any outstanding balance becomes immediately due and payable upon termination
of the Terms for any reason.
- For monthly or yearly payment plans, the Service is billed in advance on a monthly or yearly basis respectively and is non-refundable.
There will be no refunds or credits for partial months of service, downgrade refunds, or refunds for months unused with an open Account;
however, the service will remain active for the length of the paid billing period.
- In order to treat everyone equally, no exceptions will be made.
- By agreeing to these Terms, you are giving us permission to charge your on-file credit card, PayPal account, or other approved methods
of payment for fees that you authorize for Plugdo™.
- You are responsible for all fees, including taxes, associated with your use of the Service. By using the Service, you agree to pay Plugdo™
any charge incurred in connection with your use of the Service. If you dispute the matter, contact Plugdo™ Support. You are responsible
for providing us with a valid means of payment for paid Accounts. Free Accounts are not required to provide payment information.
- You may choose to or Plugdo™ may invite you to submit comments, bug reports, ideas or other feedback about the Service, including without
limitation about how to improve the Service or any other Plugdo™ products ("Feedback"). By submitting any Feedback, you agree that Plugdo™
is free to use such Feedback at its discretion and without any additional compensation to you, and/or to disclose such Feedback to third
parties on a non-confidential basis or otherwise. You hereby grant Plugdo™ a perpetual, irrevocable, nonexclusive license under all
rights necessary to incorporate and use your Feedback for any purpose.
Account and use of service
You must be a human to create an Account. Accounts registered by "bots" or other automated methods are not permitted.
One person or legal entity may maintain no more than one free Account in our Open Source Version.
You must be age 13 or older. While we are thrilled to see brilliant young coders get excited by learning to program, we must comply
with United States law. Plugdo™ does not target our Service to children under 13, and we do not permit any Users under 13 on our
Service. If we learn of any User under the age of 13, we will terminate that User’s Account immediately. If you are a resident
of a country outside the United States, your country’s minimum age may be older; in such a case, you are responsible for complying
with your country’s laws.
Your login may only be used by one person, a single login may not be shared by multiple people. A paid Organization may only provide
access to as many User Accounts as your subscription allows.
You must provide accurate and complete registration information any time you register to use the Service. You are responsible for
the security of your passwords and for any use of your account. If you become aware of any unauthorized use of your password or of
your account, you agree to notify Plugdo™ immediately at email@example.com. You can also reset your password by logging into
your account for the Service.
Your use of the Service must comply with all applicable laws, regulations and ordinances, including any laws regarding the export of data or software.
You agree not to (a) access (or attempt to access) the administrative interface of the Service by any means other than through the interface that
is provided by Plugdo™ in connection with the Service, unless you have been specifically allowed to do so in a separate agreement with Plugdo™,
or (b) engage in any activity that interferes with or disrupts the Service (or the servers and networks which are connected to the Service).
You may not access or use the Service for the purpose of bringing an intellectual property infringement claim against Plugdo™ or for the purpose
of creating a product or service competitive with the Service.
Your account may have usage limits, as further explained on the Service or other documentation provided by Plugdo™. The Service may not permit
you to exceed the hard usage limits. Plugdo™ reserves the right to enforce soft usage limits in its sole discretion. Repeated exceeding of
the hard or soft usage limits may lead to termination of your account.
When you link your existing server account and GitLab information, you can choose to instantly and Plugdo™ works that process for you.
Our Services also enable an ecosystem where you can choose to connect your Server Account (Amazon, Azure or other) and GitLab Account
to a series of third-party services (a “Third-Party App”).
Cancelation and Termination
Plugdo™ may terminate. Plugdo™ may terminate your access to all or any part of the Website at any time, with or without cause,
with or without notice, effective immediately. If you wish to terminate this Agreement or your Plugdo™ account, you may simply
discontinue using the Website. All provisions of this Agreement which by their nature should survive termination shall survive
termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
Plugdo™ reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
Account Cancelation. It is your responsibility to properly cancel your Account with Plugdo™. You can cancel your Account at any
time by going into your Settings in the global navigation bar at the top of the screen. The Account screen provides a simple,
no questions asked cancellation link. We are not able to cancel Accounts in response to an email or phone request.
- The Website is provided “as is”. Plugdo™ and its affiliates, suppliers and licensors hereby disclaim all warranties of any kind,
express or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
Neither Plugdo™ nor its suppliers and licensors, makes any warranty that the Website will be error free or that access thereto will be continuous
or uninterrupted. You understand that you download from, or otherwise obtain content or services through, the Website at your own discretion and risk.
Change of the terms
Plugdo™ may make changes to the Terms from time to time. When such changes are made, Plugdo™ will make the updated Terms available on or
through the Service. Please check these Terms periodically for changes. Unless otherwise agreed to between you and Plugdo™ in writing,
your continued use of the Service after such changes have been published on or through the Service shall constitute your binding acceptance
of such changes. Unless otherwise agreed to between you and Plugdo™ in writing, in the event that such changes materially alter your rights
or obligations hereunder such amended Terms will automatically be effective upon the earlier of (i) your continued use of the Service with
actual knowledge of such modifications, or (ii) 30 days from the date such modified Terms are made available on or through the Service.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, the resolution of any dispute that arises between you and Plugdo™ will be governed by the Terms in effect at
the time such dispute arose.
Information from Website Visitors. Like most website operators, Plugdo™ collects basic non-personally-identifying information from Website
visitors of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site,
and the date and time of each visitor request. We collect this information to better understand how visitors use the Website, to improve our
Websites and experience for visitors, and to monitor security of the Websites. From time to time, Plugdo™ may publicly release non-personally-identifying
information collected from Website visitors in the aggregate, e.g., by publishing a report on trends in the usage of the Website.
Plugdo™ also collects potentially personally-identifying information like Internet Protocol (IP) addresses from visitors. Plugdo™ does not
use such information to identify or track individual visitors, however. We collect this information to understand how visitors use the Websites,
to improve performance and content, and to monitor security of the Websites.
Plugdo™ may collect statistics about the behavior of visitors to our Websites. For instance, Plugdo™ may reveal how many downloads a particular
version got using aggregated statistics that contain anonymous user information only.
Plugdo™ in compliance with the provisions of the Political Constitution of the Republic of Panama, in its article 42, it informs you that it has
in its database information previously provided by you, which has been collected for commercial and marketing purposes carried out in development
of our social object.